CHINESE国产老熟女_最新亚洲人成无码网站_四虎国产精品永久地址49_国产精品乱码高清在线观看

當前位置:首頁 > 翻譯學習

商業英語會話-2 品管Quality Control

發布時間:2012-5-24      閱讀次數:1575

Lesson 2: Quality Control 品管

Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.

萊司特:吉姆,我們有一些品管的問題。我們必須找出問題根源并設法解決。

Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?

吉姆:你們究竟有什么問題?

 Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.

萊司特:我們新產品的抱怨率非常高,幾乎高達百分之七。

Jim:That's high.

吉姆:的確很高。

 Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.

萊司特:沒錯。我們測試聲卡時一直發現問題。

 Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.

吉姆:可是你們的促銷材料要求這種聲卡必須是市場上同類型產品中最便宜的。

 Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.

萊司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完備的功能。我們認為你們工廠需要采取措施來改善品管。

Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.

吉姆:那意味我們會有額外的開銷,而我們會把價格增加部分轉嫁到你們身上。

Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.

萊司特:恐怕我們無法接受。你們的合約上說你們會以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交貨。

Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.

 吉姆:嗯,萊斯特我跟你說,我會再看一遍合約,并和管理部門討論。然后我們會一起討論解決這個問題。

譯路通武漢漢口翻譯公司整理

2012.5.24

  返回>>Top
-x